Tuesday, September 12, 2017

of *course* I was right :-)

I wake up this morning feeling absolutely as I should... Essentially: I am now -- definitely -- looking forward to a day of (being assistant to) looking after our grandson :-)

My analysis of what was going wrong -- as blogged last night -- was absolutely correct. Of course :-)  For those who prefer the RD version, I plan to write one tonight. (No, I'm joking. Yes, I plan to write a dot point summary. But that's for me. Not for any Reader with a Digest preference.)

Then there will be the Biggles post. Perhaps the, When will I stop caring? post. All still to come... Maybe.

But for now: No time to relax! It's time to get ready for ... The Toddler :-)



====
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems? Solved.
====

Now so much more than a simple holiday blog:  https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au :-)
====

"The grass is always greener when you add a bit of manure." … per Ginger Meggs
   

No comments:

Post a Comment