Wednesday, September 27, 2017

One black mark shades to grey

Just after 7pm:

Nurse arrives -- with a list of my expected medications. Three in the morning, one at night. My now-standard stuff. Though hospital stays -- with fasting -- require a variation that I tried to explain during admission... Several times.

Too late to follow the list... I've already taken the three that I said I would be taking -- because the "extra" two are to be taken "with meals". No breakfast this morning so I delayed those two till dinner tonight. And dinner was an hour ago.

So the hospital really is tracking my medications. Just a bit later than useful. Better late than never :-)

A black mark shades to grey.


====
Dr Nick Lethbridge / Consulting Dexitroboper
Agamedes Consulting / Problems? Solved.
====

Now so much more than a simple holiday blog:  https://notdotdeaddotyet.blogspot.com.au :-)
====

There were two classes of literary reviewers: "Those who had little to say and those who had nothing." … Max Beerbohm
   

No comments:

Post a Comment